The Tacho2Safe All-In-One Digital Tachograph Card Reader, Download & Digital Tachograph Data Analysis Solution is a feature packed yet compact and easy to use device.
You can download your data both from your tachograph unit & directly via your digi tacho card
Cables are provided for both options and the unit itself can hold over 3000 downloads.
Add to this the fact it comes with the fantastic TachoSafeLite digital tachograph software means it’s definitely the number 1 solution for your digital tachograph needs.
A user friendly yet comprehensive solution.
Tacho2Safe Digital Tachograph & Driver Card Download
Compatible with all makes of Digital Tachograph unit, and encompassing fast download speeds from either the built in tachograph card reader or directly from the tacho head using the supplied cable.
The Tacho2Safe is a fantastic device which offers a cost effective, convenient and feature packed solution.
The Tacho2Safe comes with preloaded TachoSafeLite software for your PC. This software is an easy to use and convenient program offering a range of reports in an attractive graphical interface. (please note, this is not compatible with Mac computers)
If you already have existing Digital Tachograph software, the TachoSafe can also be used as a stand-alone download tool which can be used with your current systems.
- Compatible with all types of digital tachograph
- USB rechargeable battery
- Up to 500 card downloads on one battery charge
- Internal storage for up to 3,000 individual card readings
- A useful on screen reminder for when your next card reading and vehicle download is due, helping you stay legal.
- A bright OLED display, making it easy to see your data any time of day.
- Can be used with all other tachograph analysis software types (standard DLL files)
- Easy to use offering auto set up and multiple languages
- No license fees
- Protect your data with your own user name & password
- Compatible with all types of download tools
- Gives four separate report options: 1) infringements, 2) working time, 3) graphic activities, 4) activity details.
- All reports are in accordance with EC regulation 561/2006.